Kenetrek Boots

CPW investigating

rogerthat

Seems like the fact the lion was killed with a shovel would make the investigation pretty cut and dried. Should you let it bite you first and than smack it over the head? 😂

Seems like the fact the lion was killed with a shovel would make the investigation pretty cut and dried. Should you let it bite you first and than smack it over the head? 😂

Seriously, if it's so close he could whack it with a shovel things were probably going to get a little western in the next minute or two anyway :ROFLMAO:

I’m with the rest of you that if a mountain lion is close enough that you can hit it with a shovel it is close enough. If he gets charged it will only serve to educate everyone to learn to use a shovel before you carry one…

Used shovels to haze bears.
Had a guy ticketed when he kept trying to take pics of a lion on a deer in a campground. Kids standing next to him.
DGF was more than happy to get this clown out of the park.
Harassing endangered animal.

Asked my warden friend what should I do if one came after me ,per chance.
"Don't call me".

We would set traps for the killer lions and always caught young lions following the food trail.
Did get one big boy who had hit another friends sheep and goats.
USFW shot that sucker in the trap.
25 years ago.

What is the best shovel for mountain lion?

Any shovel will do, you can do surprising damage with a standard heavy-handled roundnose. I used to kill gophers in our orchard with a shovel, put a hose down the hole and when they poked their little heads out to get air it was just like whack-a-mole, flattened those suckers by the dozen.

Once came across a doe still alive in the middle of the road. No knife, no gun but did have a spade dirt Shovel in the back. It felt incredibly primal and brutal but one big full swing to the back of the head and that doe was quivering and dead in seconds.

I’m sure someone from Boulder is drafting up a bill to ban assault shovels.
I’ve saw some assault shovels with folding stocks and serrated edges for sale, better get one before they are banned. Seems ideal for whacking lions…🤣 even comes with a belt loop case for quick access..IMG_7009.jpeg

Back