Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado unit 49

I was asked what our elk hunting experience consisted of. So I told him. Not to brag. We have only hunted elk for 3 days. We are not professionals by any means. You should try looking at the whole conversation not just a piece of it. Starting to act like a democrat.
Well, when conversations turn like this and political name calling starts, I’m out.

I was asked what our elk hunting experience consisted of. So I told him. Not to brag. We have only hunted elk for 3 days. We are not professionals by any means. You should try looking at the whole conversation not just a piece of it. Starting to act like a democrat.
Explain to me what name calling me a democrat has anything to do with what I said.

Your incoherence is misguiding you to name calling me is ridiculous, so let me break out the crayons. What I’m telling you is you clearly don’t need help if you’re able to take down a bull. There’s a million pieces of resources to give you that “starting point” you’re looking for. Instead of mooching from forum members and burning unit spots, do your part in the process and then ask for help.

Explain to me what name calling me a democrat has anything to do with what I said.

Your incoherence is misguiding you to name calling me is ridiculous, so let me break out the crayons. What I’m telling you is you clearly don’t need help if you’re able to take down a bull. There’s a million pieces of resources to give you that “starting point” you’re looking for. Instead of mooching from forum members and burning unit spots, do your part in the process and then ask for help.
your right that was to far. But you didn’t read the whole conversation and acted like you did just to make me look like I was bragging it seemed like. So I fired back.

No one ever said I was lookin for a starting place. Any info is helpful you can just share your experience in 49. Not try to piece together a narrative to fit your agenda whatever that may be. Last time I used this forum I had really positive feedback but there’s always got to be one.

No one ever said I was lookin for a starting place. Any info is helpful you can just share your experience in 49. Not try to piece together a narrative to fit your agenda whatever that may be. Last time I used this forum I had really positive feedback but there’s always got to be one.
Have a nice day.

How about pictures of the three elk…NM 36 and CO 49 are two completely different units. Best of luck to you.
Yea I understand they are probably gonna be quite a bit different. But I like hearing peoples experiences and Maby what to expect

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banana Bob
Back