MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CA Gun Laws

HighDesertSage

Anyone else see the next round of BS we are about to endure? We have to buy a $50 "ammo card" to purchase ammo and reloading supplies. I can't believe this place. I am so ready to get outta here.

It's going to get worse, trust me...They just 'caused' a black-market for ammo and that's for law abiding citizens...F'n idiots here!

What is to stop you from running to AZ and loading up the trunk with ammo from private parties and claiming you had it all along? I would have a safe full.

If I read the law correctly, you also have to pass a background check to get the ammo card, also? Is that true? I have a buddy who lives in California and is active on several other hunting sites I'm on. He's been here to SC to visit me on one of his annual road trips (he and his wife live in a fifth wheel, and travel the country a lot). He is considering relocating to another state as his permanent residence because of all of the liberal sh*t that keeps being passed into law in Commiefornia (his term).

BTW, didn't they also pass the anti-lead ammo bill, too?

What is to stop you from running to AZ and loading up the trunk with ammo from private parties and claiming you had it all along? I would have a safe full.

Nothing...Ike nailed it, "They just 'caused' a black-market for ammo and that's for law abiding citizens"

I suspect those "agricultural" inspection stations will now be asking you if you have any animals, produce, guns or ammo.

Does every vehicle have to go through those inspection stations in California? Down here, it's only Tractor-Trailer rigs.

Back