Bury Me In The Mackenzie Mountains

Amazing story, you have a gift with your words to be able to take us along on each step of the hunt and adventure. Congratulations!

Wow! What a story and truly a dream hunt for many of us! Incredible pictures and it sounds like a truly amazing experience. I hope to be half as lucky one day!

That country is incredible, I see why you want to be buried there. Great storytelling, Randy and wonderful photography, Marcus. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us! Stunning country and photos and you did a superb job of mesmerizing us with your writing skills. Congrats to all involved!

What a wild outback fully experienced adventure and well illustrated hunting story! Amazingly awesome really understates the quality of this hunting trip, as the story tops them all!
Congratulations! Well done! What excellent collaboration from all, clearly experienced, professional, and focused on success.

My wife asked me when we were dating what my dream hunt was, I told her to hunt sheep. I cried because no one had ever asked me what my dream was. It was that emotional for me. I hope I can live that dream out some day as you did Big Fin!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMa’am
Back