Breakneck Billy: A Goat Hunt On Crack

I can't imagine the burn in the legs on the third ascent and descent of the three days.

Thanks for getting me up there with the camera/s. Love that you had eyes on from different angles and documented that in your story.

Congratulations to all, and a Micheal Caine et al nodding of my head in admiration

Reactions: trb
Awesome to read this! Great story.

Seems like the hunts are always made by the people who help.

Amazing to go from a phone call on a turned back tag to a magnificent billy on the ground in such a short amount of time!

My lungs are burning just thinking about 1 of those days and the fact that you guys pulled off 3 back to back is amazing. Lots of hard work.

Congrats @trb on your first "Big 3" hunt. I think your wrung 2 weeks worth of hunting out of a mere 3 days of hard effort. Way to go, to you and the team.

Excellent job of capturing the details! Seems like you put everything into it you could on short notice and were well rewarded. Congrats!

I knew I was signing myself up for quite a day the next day when I was sitting next to K, watching the closer goat at 70x and said, "I can only see the 1 ring on this billy," knowing that trb and winmag had already formulated a stalk on the farther goats should this one not be mature.

But it was an amazing adventure, worth every minute of wife mortgage and recovery time. I am so happy to have been a part of it!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back