Boy did I find powder.

Don Fischer

Went to Redmond Sat to have breakfast wit a brother from the valley. Café was shut down and didn't find the brother so went to Costal store looking for some augar tail jigs for small mouth fishing. What I found was a ton of reloading powder! They had Staball 6.5 powder, about 10 1# cans of it. $42 a pound. Wish I'd have been feeling rich right then. They had everything else I use to boot. shoot they had a 8# can of Varget! Plenty of IMR 4350, $831 and pretty much anything else you wanted! Prices still higher than I'd like to pay but at least the powder is back!

That staball 6.5 I ran into by accident. was in a Bi Mart a month or so ago and found one can. Got it a tried it out and worked just right in my 260. After that every time I went to town I went to the Bi Mart looking for it but they never had it again. Blew my mind to find so much of it in the=at other store. probably should have gone on into Bend to see if Sportsman's whse had any! Next trip to Redmond gonna get at least one more can of staball 6.5!

Local store charging just under what online outfits charge with the hazmat. Guess I don't blame them...at least it's back in inventory.

Went to Redmond Sat to have breakfast wit a brother from the valley. Café was shut down and didn't find the brother so went to Costal store looking for some augar tail jigs for small mouth fishing. What I found was a ton of reloading powder! They had Staball 6.5 powder, about 10 1# cans of it. $42 a pound. Wish I'd have been feeling rich right then. They had everything else I use to boot. shoot they had a 8# can of Varget! Plenty of IMR 4350, $831 and pretty much anything else you wanted! Prices still higher than I'd like to pay but at least the powder is back!

That staball 6.5 I ran into by accident. was in a Bi Mart a month or so ago and found one can. Got it a tried it out and worked just right in my 260. After that every time I went to town I went to the Bi Mart looking for it but they never had it again. Blew my mind to find so much of it in the=at other store. probably should have gone on into Bend to see if Sportsman's whse had any! Next trip to Redmond gonna get at least one more can of staball 6.5!
I loved rural Oregon, where the stores carry what they always have, not bowing to the west side political correctness.

David
NM

Nope, got it dialed with 209.
Kjeergard Sports. Probably 24 8 oz bottles $73 apiece. Do not know if they ship. I too am seeing alot of Alliant on the shelves. Funny how they announce no more and then a sh-tload shows up but at an inflated price. Is that savvy marketing? Still seems to be a primer drought on Large Rifle though.

I’m still waiting for some H322 to show up, that is my only weak spot in my components…

2 years looking for RL26 for my 7mm RM. I want to feed it 143gr Hammer Hunters. Any other great powder out there for this combo????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DtechStore
Back