Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

And another pick has problems! Damn! This repave sure has changed the racing. Didn't go with Truex because even he said the track was so different and he was struggling. Guess it didn't really matter now. This race is going to hurt me bad.

And another pick has problems! Damn! This repave sure has changed the racing. Didn't go with Truex because even he said the track was so different and he was struggling. Guess it didn't really matter now. This race is going to hurt me bad.
Hard to say how this mess works out. You have 3 out of 4 of my picks, so it comes down to Elliott vs Byron. For me and TN, it's Chastain vs. Bowman.

I was wrong, I didn't realize they would have to pit again. What a lame strategy they chose
Yep. Looks like Truex isn't going to do so bad after all. It was hard not starting him but it just didn't sound like he was going to be a factor today.

Yep. Looks like Truex isn't going to do so bad after all. It was hard not starting him but it just didn't sound like he was going to be a factor today.
Yep, the way these road courses play out you can either race for the stages or the win but something special would have to happen for a chance at both.

I watched practice and qualifying yesterday and everyone was disappointed with Truex given his history. Should have known! 🤷‍♂️ Looking like @BigHornRam is going to kill it this week.

KFB as well after Ross decided to spin him around. Ok, last lap spiced it up a bit with drama lol

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentR
Back