Biden's Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westelker - W. Colorado

Sounds like Pres. Biden is almost ready to pull the plug on his run for re-election. Most likely, his decision will be based on what Hunter and Jill will recommend... especially after what most of the top Dems. have been recommending.

Sounds like Pres. Biden is almost ready to pull the plug on his run for re-election. Most likely, his decision will be based on what Hunter and Jill will recommend... especially after what most of the top Dems. have been recommending.
Not seeing any relevance to elk thread. Did you mean to post this in Fireside?

Fair enough, I’m just commenting on the recent lack of traditional HT discussion I enjoy. I haven’t followed any of the political chat here- just jumped on this one with a simple observation. Hopefully this online chaos can be put on hold when season opens

Who clicks on a thread with Biden in the title, then complains because it's political?

No one is making you click on it. Have some self control if you don't want to be involved in politics, don't comment or read the threads.

Yes, I clicked and commented on a political thread stating that it was unnecessary. It was posted on a hunting forum, in the "Big Game Hunting" section, listed under "All things Elk" when there's already at least two threads on the same topic with hundreds of posts on "Fireside". Yet, I am the one that needs self-control?

Last edited:
Yes, I clicked and commented on a political thread stating that it was unnecessary. It was posted on a hunting forum, in the "Big Game Hunting" section, listed under "All things Elk" when there's already at least two threads on the same topic with hundreds of posts on "Fireside". Yet, I am the one that needs self-control?
Not to mention the warden repetitively saying to take the political BS to Facebook.

Fair enough, I’m just commenting on the recent lack of traditional HT discussion I enjoy. I haven’t followed any of the political chat here- just jumped on this one with a simple observation. Hopefully this online chaos can be put on hold when season opens
Can I introduce you to a Montana mule deer thread? No hostility in those at all (sarcasm).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back