BGF takes credit for wolf delisting.

shoots-straight

How about this article that Ryan Benson put in the "BIg Sky Outdoor News". :mad:

Behind the scences SFW/BGF try and kill the wolf rider, and now they take credit like they were there pushing it forward. What a joke!

Attachments

• Ryan Benson BS.png
    Ryan Benson BS.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 635
Doesn't surprise me at all in his thanking the other organizations so it looks like BGF was the bigshot in getting it done. What a bunch of losers this SFW/BGF crowd is!!!

Check this out: http://www.arizonasportsmenforwildl...ent&view=category&layout=blog&id=60&Itemid=89 Here AZSFW tries to contort what actually happened, and give BGF/SFW credit for delisting. Even though they admit, it was not their BS, no support, just for show bill, that did not pass. Some how they claim they did the "heavy lifting". Really? they were against the Simpson-Tester amendment.

My favorite is what follows, pleas for donations, so AZSFW can recertify as a SUPERPAC! When was the last time you saw a "conservation organization", ask for donations, so they could certify as a political superpac?

At least AZSFW dropped the "fish" part of the name, considering Don sold fishermen up the river(private now) a long time ago.

Something else that folks may not know about SFW, is their anti wilderness stance. This is sometimes hushed and tiptoed around by them. That is where the rest of their money and political influence comes from.

Please help defund these guys: http://www.change.org/petitions/uta...nvention-permits-to-august-agenda-action-item

About AZSFW Our Mission...
To make Arizona Sportsmen an effective force in determining political, legislative, educational and administrative issues that promote wildlife, wildlife habitat and the continuation of our hunting and fishing traditions.

What is Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife?
AZSFW is a political advocacy organization that actively represents the interests of wildlife and sportsmen by promoting legislation that is beneficial and aggressively opposing legislation that is harmful at the state, federal and other levels of government. The positions of AZSFW are very clear:

AZSFW will advocate for public policy issues of importance to preserving
Arizona’s wildlife populations and its habitat. AZSFW will advocate for issues that positively impact Arizona’s wildlife and
wildlife habitats. AZSFW will advocate for policies that reflect the role hunting and fishing plays
in a comprehensive wildlife management program. AZSFW will work diligently with its membership throughout the state to ensure
its members have a voice to identify short term and long range issues that impact
Arizona’s wildlife and wildlife habitat and dedicate itself to designing strategic
solutions to effectively address such issues. ...read

***That sounds more like a PETA ad if you change a couple words here and there, LOL! The letter by Gilstrap, a top ranking compadre of DP, in the link provided by DougFir above is basically saying: "Hey all you dummies out there! Please continue to fill my pocketbook with all those donations and membership dues!"

signed the petition. Watched the youtube video which was great. I know SFW/BGF don't understand nor support the public trust doctrine. And I do not know the relationship between them and Ted Lyon. But I do personally know that Ted Lyon played a significant role in getting wolves delisted. From what I know, he did and does good work.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whipple
Back