Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Been picking up some ammo here and there

drahthaar

It got me thinking about someday there being a serious push to end all hunting with lead ammo. What do you guys think about this? For whatever reason, I got to thinking I don't want all this ammo on hand that I can't use because there is lead in it.

How close or far away do you think this is from becoming a reality?

It got me thinking about someday there being a serious push to end all hunting with lead ammo. What do you guys think about this? For whatever reason, I got to thinking I don't want all this ammo on hand that I can't use because there is lead in it.

Save it for the revolution.

Seriously though, in Montana, its a LONG ways off

Pretty damn close here in CA....should be later this year and it will be on Moonbeams desk to sign. That said it won't affect me since I'm lead free already but it will suck for a lot of people.

the thought hadn't crossed my mind, though the 900 pounds of lead ingots i have in the shed (former student works at a tire shop and hooks it up) should last me a while.

I don't think a lead ban will occur for most of the country for a long time. I know I'm not worrying about it.

I believe there was a push to end lead shot shotgun and fishing weights not too long ago (2010/2011?) though for bullets, I do not believe this is in the future, least any time soon.

Lobbyists would be all over this collectively not only ammo and fishing industry though anything any everything related to lead - least IMO.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Get-U-SumOutdoors
Back