Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Any Missouri River Breaks Experts

POk3s

Hi guys,

I’m hopeful there’s a guy or two on this site that knows more than their fair share about the breaks and the elk that call it home.

Before I go any further, I have researched the latest Montana FWP wintering elk number estimates (as well as the ones before that) and read as much as I can about all the units. I also know that, simply, these units aren’t what they used to be as that’s what everyone seems to say.

But frankly, it’s on my bucket list to hunt the breaks one day and with having 7 nonresident bonus points, I’m going to finally apply for an archery tag and a realistic chance to draw, instead of just swinging for the fences while I built like I have in years past.

I have a decent chance to draw seemingly any unit. a couple are of course slam dunks and others are not. I simply want to apply for the one that fits my style best, and hoping I can bounce some ideas off of others before applying next year and have a firm grasp on what to expect.

Please send me a message if you’re willing to chat. I’m more than willing to repay the favor and lead someone in the right direction for Wyoming elk if they’re interested in hunting it someday soon.

-Trent

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATouchOfRusticTaxidermy
Back