Any hockey fans out there?

RIP Johnny Gaudreau and his brother Matthew. Horrible tragedy.
I just came here to post the same thing. Such an outstanding player and role model. One of my favorites in the league. Top notch guy that died way too young and by a stupid drunk driver. Ugh. Sad times. I really feel for his family and teammates.

The BUF/NJD games in Prague are actually Regular season games, but the rest of the league gets going next week. Weird, but in general the Global series has been a big hit.
Ahhh, that makes sense. Thought they did the global series a little later in the season last year, but it's all clicking now

I’ve got a trip planned with my kids in Nov to see our Carolina Hurricanes play in Denver, then Vegas, then Salt Lake City. Really looking forward to watching live NHL action in UT this season!

Last edited:
I’ve got a trip planned with my kids in Nov to see our Carolina Hurricanes play in Denver, then Vegas, then Salt Lake City. Really forward to watching live NHL action in UT this season!
we just booked a trip to Vegas to see the Wild play there. I'm excited to experience that venue!

Dallas Stars fan here! Never been to a game before. Hoping to change that in the near future
They had a great run last year! I’m sure that won’t make ticket prices any cheaper though 😠. I’ve got tickets for when they are in SLC in early Dec that I’ll be selling since I’ll be out of town. Road trip? 😜

Loving me some Hockey, I do watch some NHL, but the wife and I are big fans and supporters of our local NA3HL team here in Helena. We are even hosting one of the players, good kid and man these guys really enjoy the sport!

Go Bighorns!

They had a great run last year! I’m sure that won’t make ticket prices any cheaper though 😠. I’ve got tickets for when they are in SLC in early Dec that I’ll be selling since I’ll be out of town. Road trip? 😜
They did have a pretty good run. Just couldn’t make it happen. Ticket prices are crazy too. Haha I’m in south Texas, no hockey remotely close to me anywhere besides Austin.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
george84
Back