Any hockey fans out there?

Who’s watching game 7 tonight?? It’s been a lot of frantic back and forth with three pretty goals (so far). Still hoping the Oilers can win the Cup for my Canadian friends, but I probably just jinxed them.

Good game so far.

Got my seats for the new “Utah Hockey Club” team today. Delta Center is a horrible arena for hockey since it was designed around a smaller basketball court, but these seats will be OK with just a small view obstruction in the near corner. They had 30,000 paid reservations for 15,000 seats. Crazy.

IMG_1716.jpeg

Good game so far.

Got my seats for the new “Utah Hockey Club” team today. Delta Center is a horrible arena for hockey since it was designed around a smaller basketball court, but these seats will be OK with just a small view obstruction in the near corner. They had 30,000 paid reservations for 14,000 seats. Crazy.

View attachment 330754
Sorry but I hate you. That's supposed to be wisconsin hockey club

The fact that we don't have a hockey team and so many non hockey states do is a slap in the face

Good game so far.

Got my seats for the new “Utah Hockey Club” team today. Delta Center is a horrible arena for hockey since it was designed around a smaller basketball court, but these seats will be OK with just a small view obstruction in the near corner. They had 30,000 paid reservations for 15,000 seats. Crazy.

View attachment 330754
When the Pens play there, we might come out.

Back