Sponsored by: Representative(s) Zwonitzer, Dn., Brown,
Campbell, Cannady, Davison, Gingery,
Goggles, Harvey, Teeters, Throne and
Zwonitzer, Dv. and Senator(s) Von Flatern
A BILL
for
1 AN ACT relating to the official mythical creature of
2 Wyoming; declaring the jackalope as the official mythical
3 creature; and providing for an effective date.
5 Be It Enacted by the Legislature of the State of Wyoming:
7 Section 1. W.S. 8-3-124 is created to read:
9 8-3-124. State mythical creature.

I think the most mythical of creatures is actually finding a legilator or legislature with half a clue....

We pay for this type of stuff????

I think they need to get to work over in Cheyenne...:W::W::W:

Last edited:
I don't know buzz...do you really want them trying to mess with real stuff?

Good strategy to keep them away from the real stuff. Buzz,Try and encourage them to add zombie to the list...this should use up some of their time.
In Montana I hope they keep debating lighted nocks.

least is doesn't do any harm.

Wrongo! Each bill, whether it passes or not, equates to a bunch of Wyoming state money urinated away for such a foolish proposal. The Jackalope is alive and well, has been for a hundred years, even before these goofball legislators were babes on the teat. Shame on them! They ought to have to pay out of their own pockets to have such a goofy bill even considered.

I think that might top some of the stupid stuff in the Montana legislature these days.

Last session I called and asked what a bill costs the state of Montana. They told me then that each bill will run anywhere from $3,000 to over $10,000 each.

Wrongo! Each bill, whether it passes or not, equates to a bunch of Wyoming state money urinated away for such a foolish proposal. The Jackalope is alive and well, has been for a hundred years, even before these goofball legislators were babes on the teat. Shame on them! They ought to have to pay out of their own pockets to have such a goofy bill even considered.

A lot of times school classes will request bills like this, or the state song bird, etc. it's a good, hands on way for that class or classes to learn about civics.

Knowing quite a few of those sponsors, I'd be surprised if that weren't the case.

Regardless, the mythical state creature in Wyomng really should be the unguided wilderness non-resident hunter.

:D

A lot of times school classes will request bills like this, or the state song bird, etc. it's a good, hands on way for that class or classes to learn about civics.

Knowing quite a few of those sponsors, I'd be surprised if that weren't the case.

Regardless, the mythical state creature in Wyomng really should be the unguided wilderness non-resident hunter.

:D

That's funny shit Ben.

On the bright side, designating the Jackelope as the state mythical creature isn't screwing anyone over.

Back