Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

And so it begins….

Big Slick

I just received my Colorado state wide tag this week from CPW. I’ve had a couple guys reach out with good bucks they have seen. One is a great buck, but he’s young with character, and a nice drop tine. I have a gentleman asking what I would pay for a 240” buck.(this isn’t going to happen)

I’m ready to get out scouting, which we have been taking care of family things going on in our life right now. I will be headed out scouting in a couple of weeks, can’t wait to see what is running around in this unit.

Great luck to everyone with their tags.

Andy

Last edited:
I just received my Colorado state wide tag this week from CPW. I’ve had a couple guys reach out with good bucks they have seen. One is a great buck, but he’s young with character, and a nice drop tine. I have a gentleman asking what I would pay for a 240” buck.(this isn’t going to happen)

I’m ready to get out scouting, which we have been taking care of family things going on in our life right now. I will be headed out scouting in a couple of weeks, can’t to see what is running around in this unit.

Andy
I got an elk tag in a very good mule deer unit. If I see one in scouting I’ll PM you.

I’m ready to get out scouting, which we have been taking care of family things going on in our life right now. I will be headed out scouting in a couple of weeks, can’t to see what is running around in this unit.

Andy
Where does the guy wanting the finders fee live? You gotta think the buck is nearby, go find it on your own and kill it

You might be starting a little early. I was in CO for the last 6 days and all I saw were still growing velvet bucks. Will be nice to get out though ;)

I didn't even know that a tag like that existed in Colorado. Best of luck!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back