MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

“Alone” season 11 on History channel Thursday nights

That wasn’t how I thought it would play out at the end.

“Solitary confinement” psychology got the first one, rationalization of purpose got the second tap out.

The “med check” that the first tap out took to mean that he had won started that downward spiral for sure. And the winner once again had no clue that his last day “med check” was anything other than a med check. Emmy nominations should be considered for the crew doing the med check and interviews.

Looking forward to future seasons.

Found this, posted eight years ago. He straight Macgyverd a noose out of spruce root in this video.

William had to be one of the most positive people I've ever seen on the show. Heck, anywhere.
Seemed like a great guy.
I thought it would be between Timber and William.

I'm glad William held out. He just managed to take everything in stride and keep looking forward. I was disappointed he didn't introduce his wife to Sassy.

I got to wondering as I watched, most of these folks seem like they are performing for the camera in the beginning (Timber especially), assumingly to "make good content." At some point, though, I wonder if all that stuff fades away and the camera becomes more of a companion a la Tom Hanks and Wilson in Cast Away.

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back