Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Afraid for the next 6 months! Lets talk.

Better candidate than Trump.

Edit: oops before Red feelers get hurt, I figured it was a given he would be a better candidate than Biden too. Rest easy in your trench. ;)
My secret hope the Dwain the rock Johnson runs from president.

It doesn't matter who becomes President. As long as there's a good batch of puppet masters holding the strings. Note I said becomes and not elected. The electoral college already has this decided.

I liked Ben & Jerry's Dastardly Mash. I know, raisins. It was good though. mtmuley

Well, when I was eating Dastardly Mash it was in about 1989 or so. A lot of you tasteless cretins were not even eating good ice cream. mtmuley
In those days, I lived near two Baskin Robbins ice cream places. It was amazing.

Just to be clear, and I mean this in a non-partisan way, there is no such thing as too much peanut butter flavoring. I hope that clears some things up.

In those days, I lived near two Baskin Robbins ice cream places. It was amazing.

Just to be clear, and I mean this in a non-partisan way, there is no such thing as too much peanut butter flavoring. I hope that clears some things up.
I thought it kind of overpowered the chocolate. But what do I know? I'm a KISS fan! 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnyankee
Back