Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Afraid for the next 6 months! Lets talk.

I’d bullshit around with the MAGA shaman.

I’m pretty sure he’s preaching his beliefs in the clink now though.
I think he's been released, I read this piece in the Atlantic where they caught up with him a few weeks ago:

Jacob Chansley, the QAnon Shaman, sat waiting at a table outside a Chipotle in a northwest-Phoenix shopping mall. He was wearing a black T-shirt, workout shorts, and a ski hat roughly embroidered with an American flag. Perhaps it was the banal setting, but even with his goat’s beard and tattoos from biceps to fingernails, he was unrecognizable as the horned and furred invader of the Capitol. For a second, he disappeared into that chasm between the on-screen performance and the ordinary reality of American life.

The Shaman was running as a Libertarian in Arizona’s red Eighth Congressional District for an open seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. “Can you imagine the kind of statement it would send to the uniparty in D.C. to send me back as a congressman?”

Hmm, not exactly understanding the statement? Most of my hunting is done from my front porch. If you mean driving up and down the county road, doesn't happen. Driving around on private ranch roads happens almost daily!
It was just a joke because your freezer was full of ice cream.
I figured you weren't back packing 20 miles into base camp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704_163915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704_163915_Chrome.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks to still be active. Doesn’t look like @DouglasR ‘s profile. Could still @ him.
Regarding @DouglasR and/or others you may find curiously posting similar content though you can no longer figure if "@xyz" is still present:

A person can change their UserID under "Account Details":

1720315055151.png

Now, under this "Privacy" option, "View your identities", you can create a new UserID and set to "Nobody" thus, you're no longer accountable for your prior post activity:

1720314707361.png

Or simply Delete and open anew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvia Bondurant
Back