.375 JDJ

belshawelk

Never heard of this but I just saw some come up on auction. 17 rounds loaded with 220gr.

Just in case someone out there wanted it. Its gotta be rare.

There once was a gunsmith I talked to who took 336s and converted them to 375 JDJ. I got to shoot one of his recently and it thumped hard and misted watermelons. Great round.

There once was a gunsmith I talked to who took 336s and converted them to 375 JDJ. I got to shoot one of his recently and it thumped hard and misted watermelons. Great round.

A T/C Contender is the proper host for a 375 JDJ. It is a 444 Marlin necked down. I have never shot a Contender in 375 JDJ but I have shot one in 444 Marlin. I knew I was holding on to something.

A T/C Contender is the proper host for a 375 JDJ. It is a 444 Marlin necked down. I have never shot a Contender in 375 JDJ but I have shot one in 444 Marlin. I knew I was holding on to something.
I used to own a 444 marlin in a Marlin. It’s one of the guns I wish I had back. I had it cut from 22” to 19”. That thing was awesome.

IMG_9255.jpeg

That being said, with TC being brought back we may see a return of the JDJ at some point. The new owner is very involved.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back