Caribou Gear Tarp

3006 Tikka T3X Barrel- Threaded

CoHunter1991

I'm looking to buy a tikka t3x barrel chambered in 30-06. Let me know if anyone has a new one or has a bead on where I can buy new factory barrels. I'm not opposed to after market but I know they can be pricey and I'm not sure what there is to gain. I’d prefer stainless threaded if possible.

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a tikka t3x barrel chambered in 30-06. Let me know if anyone has a new one or has a bead on where I can buy new factory barrels. I'm not opposed to after market but I know they can be pricey and I'm not sure what there is to gain.
I've got a couple new blued barrels. I can add muzzle threads if that's what you're after.

I'm looking to buy a tikka t3x barrel chambered in 30-06. Let me know if anyone has a new one or has a bead on where I can buy new factory barrels. I'm not opposed to after market but I know they can be pricey and I'm not sure what there is to gain. I’d prefer stainless threaded if possible.
Have you checked ebay? There are several guys selling new take off barrels on there. I got a brand new 7 mag barrel on there for 90 bucks 2 years ago.

JA Outdoors has a stainless 30-06 and you can opt to have it threaded before they send you it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentR
Back