Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 Kansas Res draw results

nhenry

According to KDWP's email, it appears they're drawing earlier this year. The last few years they've drawn mid-July. I'm making this thread a week early.

1718902655457.png

I put in for the western "Either Species/Either Sex" tag and chose all of the options for pronghorn. I don't have any hope for the latter since I don't have as many preference points as it usually requires, but you never know!

According to KDWP's email, it appears they're drawing earlier this year. The last few years they've drawn mid-July. I'm making this thread a week early.

View attachment 330331

I put in for the western "Either Species/Either Sex" tag and chose all of the options for pronghorn. I don't have any hope for the latter since I don't have as many preference points as it usually requires, but you never know!
From what I've herd and saw you need 6 points to draw for those speed goats , us has residents that is .

I wonder (and hope) if they're finally cutting tag allocation because of how the mule deer herd is doing out west.
Yes .. my buddy asked a biologist from kdwp and there going to all draw for Mule deer , don't matter what kind of weapon and if you do put in for that unit , your stuck in that unit .

Yes .. my buddy asked a biologist from kdwp and there going to all draw for Mule deer , don't matter what kind of weapon and if you do put in for that unit , your stuck in that unit .
No longer central and west tags? Limited to single units?

Per Fort Riley FaceBook group, phone calls have been made to notify lucky elk tag recipients.

My points are already showing in the app.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back