Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Draw results

Finally hit on a Mule Deer tag - Unit 319-50 near Anaconda. Driving out this weekend to check out some of the area. The past couple years I’ve hunted general near Colstrip.

I got the archery goat tag 3rd year in a row, but i buy the bonus point every year when i apply. My BIL who has joined me every pronghorn hunt since we started, didn’t buy the bonus point when he applied and did not draw this year… I LOVE antelope meat, but archery hunting them is as mentally tough as elk, maybe worse. Especially if Im alone. Might not get to go 3:3 this year… good luck all!

I got the archery goat tag 3rd year in a row, but i buy the bonus point every year when i apply. My BIL who has joined me every pronghorn hunt since we started, didn’t buy the bonus point when he applied and did not draw this year… I LOVE antelope meat, but archery hunting them is as mentally tough as elk, maybe worse. Especially if Im alone. Might not get to go 3:3 this year… good luck all!
Was able to get an antelope last year. Processed the meat into brats, sausage patties/links and man has it been good!

Antelope meat is about second to none . I used to think it sucked when I first started hunting them in the 90s but once I learned to care for them properly they are great . Get the skin off get them cool that sort of thing . I’m more excited for the antelope rifle draw than I was the elk permit draw lol

Antelope meat is about second to none . I used to think it sucked when I first started hunting them in the 90s but once I learned to care for them properly they are great . Get the skin off get them cool that sort of thing . I’m more excited for the antelope rifle draw than I was the elk permit draw lol
This is so true. I think the chunks of meat being so small, weather usually hot when shot, and people generally thinking they taste poor in the first place (thus not treating it well) makes it taste bad. Plus people tend to take shots they cant make with them...

Way too many people drive around with gutted animals on warm days.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back