2024 College Football 🏈 Season starts tomorrow…. Yee Yee

I hope we get to see this KState team instead of the one the wallowed around last weak (intended!) in Provo v BYU.

Going to be an interesting next month in the BIG10, by November 2nd it'll all be sorted out with the exception of maybe the Michigan/ OSU game.
PSU held off a pretty good Illinois team, but they can't keep waiting until the 2nd half to play some football.
We are.

My ducks are rolling and seem to
Have there early season o line issues fixed up 25-3 on UCLA in the second. Not sure our D line is championship quality, but that a problem for another day , Michigan St visits Eugene next Friday before the Buckeyes roll in Oct 12 …

Just figures I’ll be on my antelope hunt that weekend

Why do I get the feeling that the Longhorn’s soft schedule is gonna bite them soon.
I just looked at their schedule, Texas has smashed all their opponents, i think there legit, almost every division one big school has a very soft opening schedule. That’s just college now with 12 teams. You just gotta be in the 12 at the end , Texas will be fine. You’re overthinking it.

Can’t remember when my Ducks started the stomp out cancer unis for one game a year , it’s been at least a decade now , they dropped this years cancer awareness unis today for the Michigan St game this Friday , they were designed by coach Lannings wife and there kids , found out she’s a cancer survivor, which I learned from this short video , very neat got a little teary eyed

So happy for vandy.

Bama losing to an unranked nobody is just great.
The Alabama coach screwed up and should’ve yank’d #13 Moore off the field for disrespecting the game of football when he went and kicked that ball after the ref spotted it ,just because they were losing on the second to last play of the game , such horrible sportsmanship. He should’ve not allowed that kid to stay on the field. Lost respect for Debhor for that

IMG_8195.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnyankee
Back