2022 Heritage Season

Are you planning to hunt the heritage season?

• Yes. I’m an experienced traditionalist

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Yes. This is my first time.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • No. I have better things to do.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • No. I think the season is wrong.

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • No. The general big game season in MT was aweful. I can’t take anymore beatdowns.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • No. My tags are all filled.

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters
What nonmagnified optical device is that?
It’s a vortex viper I believe. My buddy ordered a leupold one for his because they make turrets for it. You can’t make this chit up. With the changes Utah made in their muzzy season I bet we see some pretty cool optic options real soon

It’s a vortex viper I believe. My buddy ordered a leupold one for his because they make turrets for it. You can’t make this chit up. With the changes Utah made in their muzzy season I bet we see some pretty cool optic options real soon
What brand is your firearm?

Not certain I can defile my current .50 cal with a sight similar to the above, but I could easily consider a whole new setup. 😏

Turrets? Ugh I should have shopped better. I’m not finding maxihunter or round ball in the the 4Dof ballistic app. 😂

What brand is your firearm?

Not certain I can defile my current .50 cal with a sight similar to the above, but I could easily consider a whole new setup. 😏
it’s a traditions

No I’ve been using the 350 gr maxi-hunter. Which no excuses bullet have you shot in the traditions ? I should have consulted with you earlier!
Those 420 grain ones we where pushing them over about 90 grains of 777. It shoots pretty well considering the weapon.

Imagine the wood you'd sport when a cannon goes off like one of these and a 400+grain bullet takes off in a cloud of smoke. It would make a 300RUM look like a 22 hornet.
You gonna be holding a tag when the way late season kicks off? mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentR
Back