Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

1/2 off Mountain House

Flatbrimmer

Says it ends tonight...

Gonna need the 10# can of breakfast skillet for giving you the hookup though. 🤪

Mountain House has fertilized my hunt grounds since...

Everyone's pallets (EDITED: Google spell/word check for the loss) *palate differs. Variety works well.

Breakfast granola, milk & blueberry, chorizo, and breakfast skillet, to stroganoff, Mac&cheese, lasagna, fajita, stew, even chicken & rice. Flavor, carbs, and protein - add water and most important, it doesn't cost a flipping dollar per spoonful.

Last edited:
Mountain House must be dumping inventory. AAFES military exchange online is also running a sale...$20 for a weekender kit of 4 main meals and 2 breakfast meals. It's a good deal.

Mountain House must be dumping inventory. AAFES military exchange online is also running a sale...$20 for a weekender kit of 4 main meals and 2 breakfast meals. It's a good deal.
Is this a military only discount or can regular people get the same price? If so, got a link?

Says it ends tonight...

Gonna need the 10# can of breakfast skillet for giving you the hookup though. 🤪

Dude!
I thought you said this was the year you were gonna kill an elk? Good luck getting close to one while you’re spewing out mountain house fumes.
HAHA!

Is this a military only discount or can regular people get the same price? If so, got a link?
I clicked the link on post #1 and it still says a lot of them are super discounted bud! That sale was supposed to end that night but it still says it!

I clicked the link on post #1 and it still says a lot of them are super discounted bud! That sale was supposed to end that night but it still says it!
It did end for a day or two because I was watching it. Seems like they brought it back with new additions.

Has anyone every purchased the #10 cans and repackaged into separate vacuum bags for future use?

It did end for a day or two because I was watching it. Seems like they brought it back with new additions.

Has anyone every purchased the #10 cans and repackaged into separate vacuum bags for future use?
Buddy of mine only ever eats one flavor so he buys the 10# can and just brings it everywhere with him. He don’t do the backcountry gig though, so I’d imagine it wouldn’t be a big deal to portion them out before the trip!

I was wondering the same b/c the link above only really has the 50% off on the 10 lb cans. Maybe I should grab a couple of the 10 lbers and repackage them? FWIW Ive ate lots of mtn house over the years and it doesn't bother my tummy a bit. In fact every time I eat it, it tastes like the food of the gods. lol

Buddy of mine only ever eats one flavor so he buys the 10# can and just brings it everywhere with him. He don’t do the backcountry gig though, so I’d imagine it wouldn’t be a big deal to portion them out before the trip!
I'm just picturing a guy hiking up a trail with one arm around a barrel of mtn house and holding a spoon in the other :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back