Kenetrek Boots

who to donate an Elk hunt to???

schmalts

A guy I work with won a canned trophy bull hunt for some fancy place in MI in a raffle. I mentioned donating the hunt to a sick or dying kid and he wants to find out some info. Who do we contact??
Call me @ 262-388-2809 if you know a good ORG he can consider donating it to. Pat

Make a Wish won't "grant" a hunting trip. Follow the links to hunt of a lifetime. I hope your buddy donates it. Good on him if he does.

Yes, hunt of a lifetime, that would be good, or give it to some Michigan Hunter Education person who would do something good with it. Maybe they'll give it to the best student in a class or something like that.

Tom, why would he donate it to a kid for passing a hunters ed program??
He would only do it for a very sick or dying kid.

One of the men I work with has a son with Bone cancer. He will most likly loose his leg at best. He would love a hunt like that. Ron

This 15 year old boy has grown up with all of us guys at our work place, and my family. He is a active Muzzleloader shooter and a member of the local ML club, and a hunter. Without a doubt he is a good kid, and I would be glad to put you in touch with him and his dad. Andy is on Chemo right now trying to shrink the tumor in his pelvis. The tumor has attached it's self to the artery that supplys both legs blood and it is imbeded into his pelvis, it is a bone cancer. They must shrink this 5" in diameter tumor some before the surgery can begin, because of the risk. If the hunt were given to him it would be an amazing gift. Like I said he is a super kid and is liked by everyone that meets him.
I have nothing to gain only seeing him smile and seeing him hang pictures on the wall of fame at work.
Ron

He contacted hunt of a lifetime. What he does is up to him at this point.
Thanks for the leads

Guys/gals,

If anyone knows of a young man or lady (under 21) with a life-threatening illness that is interested in going on a "Hunt of a Lifetime", have them contact HOAL through the website at Huntofalifetime.org. Specifically, if anyone knows of a child that would be interested in shooting a bear in Idaho this fall, there is an opening. They will need to sign up at the website and indicate that they would like to hunt bears in Idaho. The rest will be taken care of...

Corey

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back