What would you do?

Oakton in Tulsa. While I'm not as seasoned as Some. It was damn good. Best smoked sausage I've ever had. Brisket and turkey was good as well. Owner told me secret to the sausage is he uses the brisket for it.
Oakhart, I would guess. Only thing close that I found. I'll put that one in the maybe later bank.

The sweet and sour (Hill Country pig sauce in Austin vernacular) is the best IMO...
Best I ever had was somewhere on the outskirts of Austin. Don't remember the name. Giant pavilion with a pit in the middle. Cafeteria style, slide your tray around and pick out slabs of meat which were carved and handed over on wax paper. It was 95 degrees and the cicadas were driving me crazy.

Best I ever had was somewhere on the outskirts of Austin. Don't remember the name. Giant pavilion with a pit in the middle. Cafeteria style, slide your tray around and pick out slabs of meat which were carved and handed over on wax paper. It was 95 degrees and the cicadas were driving me crazy.
Maybe Cooper's in Llano...
1729114762352.png

In wal mart. Upper middle aged man in head to toe kuiu even the hat is also in wal mart. Kuiu man is shopping for a book on big horn sheep hunting. Do you:

A. Ignore the kuiu master and move on.
B. Steer the Kuiu master in the right direction.
C. Ask kuiu master if he should be hunting big horn sheep at all.
D. Take kuiu master under your wing by taking him to your big horn honey hole.

I mean this dude was either all in or completely clueless or both at the same time. But alas he got his book and is off to big horn country i assume.
I’m calling BS. If he was wearing Kuiu, how were you able to see him?

Maybe a version of all the tourists that show up to fish the famed Upper Madison dressed head to toe in brand new high end fishing apparel.
It is, what it is.

Maybe a version of all the tourists that show up to fish the famed Upper Madison dressed head to toe in brand new high end fishing apparel.
It is, what it is.
I’ve always thought it would be fun to run that in my jet boat

Back