Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What would you do?

I know nothing about fashion. But buy the apparent ridicule, I'm getting the impression that wearing Kuiu is a bad thing. Or is it only bad in Walmart? Or while looking for books on hunting Bighorn Sheep?
I just never understood the whole running errands in your hunting clothes. Or being on a hunting trip and you swing into town for lunch or dinner and you got 10 guys in there head to toe in sitka or whatever eating greasy burgers dripping hickory smoked BBQ sauce on their lap while telling their hunting partners "I just don't understand how those elk winded us this morning"
Hunting factoid: scent might be the most important factor of your hunt. 😉

All of you guys change clothes on a hunting trip before walking into walmart?

Although i think camo in public is a bit weird - the idea of changing clothes to get gas and food seems stranger.

I just never understood the whole running errands in your hunting clothes. Or being on a hunting trip and you swing into town for lunch or dinner and you got 10 guys in there head to toe in sitka or whatever eating greasy burgers dripping hickory smoked BBQ sauce on their lap while telling their hunting partners "I just don't understand how those elk winded us this morning"
Hunting factoid: scent might be the most important factor of your hunt. 😉
Sick post brother. Now I know don’t have lunch while out hunting. Wouldn’t want to be judged by a boomer

Common sense...restaurants stink and animals have incredible sense of smell. But you do you i just won't be the guy hunting next to the Hamburglar during the evening hunt.
Animals have an incredible sense of smell?! Again thanks for your further insights. Learning from guys like you is what makes this forum what it is

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
homer1983
Back