What would you do?

Hilljackoutlaw

In wal mart. Upper middle aged man in head to toe kuiu even the hat is also in wal mart. Kuiu man is shopping for a book on big horn sheep hunting. Do you:

A. Ignore the kuiu master and move on.
B. Steer the Kuiu master in the right direction.
C. Ask kuiu master if he should be hunting big horn sheep at all.
D. Take kuiu master under your wing by taking him to your big horn honey hole.

I mean this dude was either all in or completely clueless or both at the same time. But alas he got his book and is off to big horn country i assume.

So you ignore him. You choose A.
You ignore people who ask you questions.

According to your first post, he didn't even ask you a question. You just noticed that he was wearing fancy clothing for whatever reason and decided to make a post about it..

You asked a question. I answered. I wouldn't call that ignoring people who ask me questions.

For the record I said I'm the wrong person to be asking and moved on. But as time passed my curiosity of this fellow has peaked. Haha. Was he actually hunting, taking photos, ??

In wal mart. Upper middle aged man in head to toe kuiu even the hat is also in wal mart. Kuiu man is shopping for a book on big horn sheep hunting. Do you:

A. Ignore the kuiu master and move on.
B. Steer the Kuiu master in the right direction.
C. Ask kuiu master if he should be hunting big horn sheep at all.
D. Take kuiu master under your wing by taking him to your big horn honey hole.

I mean this dude was either all in or completely clueless or both at the same time. But alas he got his book and is off to big horn country i assume.
Were you looking for a book about condescending extrapolations?

;)

I know nothing about fashion. But buy the apparent ridicule, I'm getting the impression that wearing Kuiu is a bad thing. Or is it only bad in Walmart? Or while looking for books on hunting Bighorn Sheep?

Back