Well, it's not good. Not religious but prayers are welcomed.

Dave, I don’t know how you managed the last several years, you’ve been a story of strength. My family’s condolences to you and your family.

So sorry to hear this. Please know your strength though this ordeal has been an inspiration to me, and I think many on this board. You're a good man Dave. Prayer for peace and healing for you and the rest of your family.

Dave I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that soon you and your family can find peace just like I'm sure she has now after a very long struggle with her time on earth here these past few years. Your dedication to your wife truly sets an example to me of what a good husband is supposed to be.

Dave, I am sorry for your loss. May you find peace knowing that you followed through with your wife’s wishes and she is now pain free.

Dave, having know you and Lori for several years I cannot add more than what has been expressed in these posts. I get choked up thinking of what you are going through.

Strength and peace be with you Buddy,

Bill Zent

I am sorry for your loss, Dave. It’s been a long ride and you are a good man. Condolences from the Smith Family.

So sorry Dave. You are an amazing husband and care giver. I hope your family finds peace after all you have been through.

I’m sorry, Dave. The strength you’ve exhibited by sharing what you’re going through here - it’s inspiring. I hope you find peace and a way through it all. My condolences.

She's gone.

Prayers are with you Dave, you've been through a lot over the past couple years and I don't envy that journey, I hope you can look at it as a chapter closed for you and your kids and move forward. If there is a positive aspect to look at-you've been a rock for her the whole time in a really, really difficult set of circumstances, and hopefully you've inspired others to do the same in their own trials.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back