Caribou Gear

Weatherby 307 - anyone tried one yet?

stone1642

I’ve read some about this gun/action. Kinda interesting. Eyeballed one at a sporting goods store and it looked pretty good.

Got mine sighted in today!! It's in 300 wby, action was smooth, so far it's looking like a good one.
it's a Remington 700 clone and advertised on Weatherby's site as being compatible with 700 parts/ upgrades. Roy is rolling in his grave. The final insult is the Chinese vortex scope. Congratulations.

Ya I thought I would try a vortex out. Budget scope that seems to work great. My vx 5 was almost 2k i got this spring. This Chinese vortex was reasonably priced.

it's a Remington 700 clone and advertised on Weatherby's site as being compatible with 700 parts/ upgrades. Roy is rolling in his grave. The final insult is the Chinese vortex scope. Congratulations.
Doesn't the Mark V accommodate Remington 700 scope bases?

Wonder if roys rolling seeing weatherby double radii, and obssession for speed tossed too? Their new designs are different, and better in my opinion.

I bet he's fine and not rolling at all with his family changing/expanding the business and expanding products. They seem like nice people bringing good products to the market.

Someday im going to get an accumark in 300 prc :)

Wonder if roys rolling seeing weatherby double radii, and obssession for speed tossed too? Their new designs are different, and better in my opinion.

I bet he's fine and not rolling at all with his family changing/expanding the business and expanding products. They seem like nice people bringing good products to the market.

Someday im going to get an accumark in 300 prc :)

Yeah, he's probably ok with his family trying to keep the brand relevant for customers beyond those buying a name based on what it was decades ago.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banana Bob
Back