MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wasted ,no-good, dumbass, useless, unproductive day.

3” Cognito Lift and UCA. I need a better jack, and a quality rechargeable impact wrench.
My 2017 1500 Sierra is not lifted. The manual says no chains on the front. I like the truck, but it really is a manbun special. One reason I want the warhorse '88 back on the road.

I bought the 2017 when the '88 failed on a hunting trip. My neighbor pulled me home 4 miles with his 1 ton Dodge and we just parked it. MRS and I went to the dealer next day and paid cash for the new one. Bought bumper to bumper drive train and electronics warranties. I felt like a pussy, but those warranties have paid for a transmission replace and recently a rear main seal in the engine. They've paid for themselves a couple of times over.

I drove the 2017 3000 miles/month for work the last few months I was on the road. Bastidges took my company rig away.

Yes. I keep a metric and standard set of impact sockets and the m18 1/2” impact on my truck. It has saved me in the field more times than I can remember. No more going back to the shop for the air impact. I actually got rid of my air impact because this thing out performed my air impact and much easier to use.

Yes. I keep a metric and standard set of impact sockets and the m18 1/2” impact on my truck. It has saved me in the field more times than I can remember. No more going back to the shop for the air impact. I actually got rid of my air impact because this thing out performed my air impact and much easier to use.
I googled this thing and the price differences between sellers are outrageous!

I googled this thing and the price differences between sellers are outrageous!
There are a couple different versions as well which can be confusing. And some come with batteries and some are tool only. They make a mid torque and full torque version as well. I have the full torque because of the equipment needs I have. They don’t make it easy on the consumer.

I told the pretty girl at AutoZone - " I used to enjoy working on all my cars. Then it got to where I enjoyed working on project cars. Now I just hate working on cars. "
I told the girl on the service call that their end product was not representative of their white collar dealer broker's superlatives...or something like that.

I have a Makita set with 1/2 inch drive and got a Dewalt socket set. Great for building and changing wheels.
Star wrench in truck w/10t jack....blocks of wood and a shovel.
Need a little portable compressor.

Just took my Ford to my mechanic and loaded it on his trailer after filling it with const. waste. He took it to the shop and I'll get it next week.
Trying to get him to sell me his older F-350 flatbed 4x4....we'll talk he said.

I liked working on my old trucks and cars. Not so much any more.

I have not encountered a fastener yet that the M18 1/2" high torque can't deal with. Its seriously impressive. Crank bolts, axle nuts, nothing stops it.

I have a Ryobi 1/2" Impact and a set of sockets under my backseat of my truck as well. Been used multiple times! Most recently, I had a flat on my truck. Wheel weight went through my tire and blew a big ole hole.

Just don't take it out of your truck. One time I took it out for another project, and the next day I had a flat tire on a trailer and realized my impact was in the garage.

I have a Ryobi 1/2" Impact and a set of sockets under my backseat of my truck as well. Been used multiple times! Most recently, I had a flat on my truck. Wheel weight went through my tire and blew a big ole hole.

Just don't take it out of your truck. One time I took it out for another project, and the next day I had a flat tire on a trailer and realized my impact was in the garage.
I have two…

Back