Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

VA public land buck

I gotcha, i've hunted a lot on national forest in Grayson & Smyth County, country looks very similar. I haven't pulled a buck out of there yet but there are a few big ones running around.

I only made it out once to bow hunt this year, but I'm off all next week for our first week of muzzleloader in NC, its going to be a cold one, our weather is showing most mornings in the teens and daytime highs in the 30's!
Good luck, and stay warm. Hopefully it gets the big bucks going

any advice for a whitetail hunter new to Virginia national forest in the Dublin area? specifically pertaining to elevation. do the deer during rifle season like to be up high or are they mostly down in the basins or low areas?

any advice for a whitetail hunter new to Virginia national forest in the Dublin area? specifically pertaining to elevation. do the deer during rifle season like to be up high or are they mostly down in the basins or low areas?
Ethan, I’m right there with ya. I have the same questions. I’m in the Grayson/Carroll counties though. This will be my first year hunting in VA and I’m unfamiliar with the public land around here. Any advise is appreciated.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back