Kenetrek Boots

Under Armour stance on conservation

Ttannahill14

I'm a big fan of Under Armour (for every day workouts) and always try to purchase them when I'm buying some athletic or workout gear over Nike. I guess I just assumed since they were selling hunting items they would be advocates for public land and conservation. But I guess they could just be making money off us without giving back. Any body no anything.

UA is so big that in the grand scheme of things, I'd bet they don't really care one way or another. The majority of their sales are made on the football field, not the mountain.

I'm a big fan of UA, don't forget they're on the court with CURRY! And also Camron Hanes!

Its not just hunting clothes...I saw an UA ground blind the other day. I personally think they are just trying to make more money in whatever market they can.

I am certain a company of that size is not being guided by a whole lot other than its bottom line, but whatever causes them to support elk and backcountry, I am not going to complain. Doubt I will ever get into their hunting gear, but I will buy my gym clothes from them.

I am certain a company of that size is not being guided by a whole lot other than its bottom line, but whatever causes them to support elk and backcountry, I am not going to complain. Doubt I will ever get into their hunting gear, but I will buy my gym clothes from them.

Years back I loved their hunting clothes, but now they seem to have went a different direction with their hunting line, Almost like they took their workout garmets, put them in camo and added a DWR coating and called it good.

It's mostly junk when it come to their hunting line up anymore so you're not missing anything..

PS: I do still like their boots, They don't hold up worth a dang but still the most comfy boots I've used and will just continue to buy a new pair every year until I find something better

Last edited:
Used to use their cold gear for layering before going merino. Still use their w/out gear...pretty darn durable. As per Ross, kudos for doing anything at all....mega company

I can't imagine nike is doing much for conservation so of the two I'll go with UA. especially when it comes to my work office clothes... God bless the man who invented dry fit polos. Best invention ever.

I can't imagine nike is doing much for conservation so of the two I'll go with UA. especially when it comes to my work office clothes... God bless the man who invented dry fit polos. Best invention ever.

I think i have 2 reebok, a couple Izod, and all the rest of my polos are UA. I've got some going on 7 years old that look just like they did the day I got them.

No fading at all.

Excellent products in that regard.

UA hoodies are awesome. I've got quite a collection of camo/earth tone hoodies and so do most of my hunting buddies. Great for camp or looking like I might be a hunter while traveling the west. No face paint here though.

Not sure about their shoes though. They're certainly proud of their hunting gear now but I have no idea if it's good or just well marketed.

Kenetrek Boots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tlr1
Back