NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Ugly guns

Cause when you’re in a pinch and need a canoe paddle, it’s nice to have a Savage on hand.
I'm not sure if I should laugh, or be angry about that comment.

To me, there's working guns, and there are collector guns.

Just because they are ugly, doesn't mean that they don't function well.
Some are passed down through the generations. Each scratch and ding tells a story.

I'm not sure if I should laugh, or be angry about that comment.

To me, there's working guns, and there are collector guns.

Just because they are ugly, doesn't mean that they don't function well.
Some are passed down through the generations. Each scratch and ding tells a story.
There’s no reason a working gun cannot also have nice aesthetics.

Take a 700 ADL for instance: Nice lines, good transitions. Pleasing to the eye

Savage anything (besides a 99): stumpy bolt, bad transitions and lines, barrel nut. Eyesore. At least they shoot though

There’s no reason a working gun cannot also have nice aesthetics.

Take a 700 ADL for instance: Nice lines, good transitions. Pleasing to the eye

Savage anything (besides a 99): stumpy bolt, bad transitions and lines, barrel nut. Eyesore. At least they shoot though
What's a "700 ADL"? LOL

you might be able to get by with it mounted on your .177 with your buddies over on rs.
but we're gold ring guys around here.

Buddy are you schizophrenic?

Literally yesterday you were defending rokslide. In between defending a poacher and defending mag dumping a 9mm into a treed bear. In between bragging about your 'wolf grey optics system'.

You're a joke. Seek help.

And maybe lay off on the 'around here' comments until your account is more than a week old.

Buddy are you schizophrenic?

Literally yesterday you were defending rokslide. In between defending a poacher and defending mag dumping a 9mm into a treed bear. In between bragging about your 'wolf grey optics system'.

You're a joke. Seek help.

And maybe lay off on the 'around here' comments until your account is more than a week old.
prob gotta have the blaze orange because when you're smoking dope it's easy to lose things.
wouldn't want you to misplace your VORTEX razor hd's. lol

prob gotta have the blaze orange because when you're smoking dope it's easy to lose things.
wouldn't want you to misplace your VORTEX razor hd's. lol

In order to not aid in the further derailment of the thread, which you seem bound and determined to do with every comment you've posted, this will be my last message on the matter.

You are an absolute joke. You have contributed nothing to the site. In the short time you have been here, you have shown yourself to be a poaching apologist and a grating personality to many users on here who actually have an opinion worth hearing.

It is not surprising you are derogatory to blaze orange. Would make poaching on private land with your buddy Muley Freak a lot harder when you can be seen easier.

In order to not aid in the further derailment of the thread, which you seem bound and determined to do with every comment you've posted, this will be my last message on the matter.

You are an absolute joke. You have contributed nothing to the site. In the short time you have been here, you have shown yourself to be a poaching apologist and a grating personality to many users on here who actually have an opinion worth hearing.

It is not surprising you are derogatory to blaze orange. Would make poaching on private land with your buddy Muley Freak a lot harder when you can be seen easier.
10-4, dope dog ill-ionaire.
let keep it on course.
carry on.

The entry level Model 700, not as quality as a BDL. But a nicer looking gun than high end Savages lol
I'm still waiting for a "high end" Savage. Lol

you have a vortex scope. lol
I have 2 Savage rifles with low end Vortex optics.
Crossfire II actually.
They have their flaws.
But they do what I want them to do. Namely, shoot game.
Do I have "better" scopes? Yes.
But I have a problem with replacing something that works.

Back