Tim Sheehy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Public Land Transfer" is from an opposing party talking point that may or may not even exist. I can't find anything about it other than a biased source. Maybe it's true.

Feel free to quote what Sheehy actually said with links about it since it isn't in the Voter's Pamphlet or his website. Otherwise, I consider it a negative "fake" point.

"Public Land Transfer" is from an opposing party talking point that may or may not even exist. I can't find anything about it other than a biased source. Maybe it's true.

Feel free to quote what Sheehy actually said with links about it since it isn't in the Voter's Pamphlet or his website. Otherwise, I consider it a negative "fake" point.
Either way why do the republicans keep putting these transplants in. At least Tester is a Montanan and I am completely disgusted with him as well.

He said it himself in a radio interview. You can google it if you would like. It’s not hard to find.

Question on state control starts around 26:20. "Local control" response starts around 27:45. "... public land being turned over to state agencies..."

Either way why do the republicans keep putting these transplants in. At least Tester is a Montanan and I am completely disgusted with him as well.

If the bar is you must be born in MT, that severely limits the choices. Fwiw, it's not just republicans that are running people born in other states for national office.

Question on state control starts around 26:20. "Local control" response starts around 27:45. "... public land being turned over to state agencies..."
Thanks, but what I heard is he is ok with the status quo, but would prefer local control over federal agencies making changes.

If the bar is you must be born in MT, that severely limits the choices. Fwiw, it's not just republicans that are running people born in other states for national office.
No be a conservative and have some Montana values. I will vote for Tester and he needs to be shown his way out, before I vote for she/he. It was a layup for the republicans and we get she/he. Maddening.

All Hail the old school.
Judy Martz
Conrad Burns
Denny Rehberg

Republicans I would probably vote for now.
I don't know, Burns hated Wildland firefighters, Martz hired nothing but drunks, and Rheberg couldn't drive a boat with a snoot full...

They all did a great job shooting themselves in the foot.

We have a speeding issue in my neighborhood. I got into awhile back with a guy that’s lived here for 30 years about wanting to put speed bumps in. After he told me he had lived here so long I told him he was part of the problem then guy didn’t know how to respond. I have no idea about this candidate yet but I do know for me being a 3rd generation anything doesn’t mean someone is worth a chit.

I branded with him and his seal buddy , on a ranch outside of Billings in 2022, and then when I first saw his commercial back late last year , I was like where do I recognize that guy?

And then I’m like oh yeah, I had no idea. He was a millionaire. He was very quiet , humble had his wife and the kids there also and his seal buddy and they got in line with everyone else didn’t act arrogant or entitled, rolled up their sleeves and did the work we branded 650 or so cattle over two days.

I talked to him a little bit because we stood in line next to each other and his seal buddy told one heck of a funny story from buds, and that was my experience. Seemed like a normal dude

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back