Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

‘Swamp People’ star Troy Landry cited in alligator hunting sting

You mean caught for all the shit they’ve pulled??
True. You hear about what happened awhile back on that show Alaska the last frontier? Turns out on one of the episodes they killed a endangered anmial (bear I believe) they got busted big time

True. You hear about what happened awhile back on that show Alaska the last frontier? Turns out on one of the episodes they killed a endangered anmial (bear I believe) they got busted big time
Wrong. Charges were dismissed against Atz Lee and Jane because no black bear was killed. The helicopter company was charged for using a helicopter in a hunt.

Bears are endangered in Alaska?. Wonder who this TrapperJ joker really is. mtmuley

Atz Lee Kilcher, 38; his wife, Cristina Jane Kilcher, a 40-year-old who goes by "Jane" on the show; and Wilma TV Inc. were each charged with one count of unlawful methods of taking or attempting to take big game by helicopter, according to charges filed July 13. Now that STATES BLACK BEAR

Atz Lee Kilcher, 38; his wife, Cristina Jane Kilcher, a 40-year-old who goes by "Jane" on the show; and Wilma TV Inc. were each charged with one count of unlawful methods of taking or attempting to take big game by helicopter, according to charges filed July 13. Now that STATES BLACK BEAR
Where is the " endangered" part. I could give a shit less about who they are. Just want the endangered info. mtmuley

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarklcbs
Back