Stuff you don't like for no good reason

People who think you need a 456 fudderby walleater shoulder smasher magnun to shoot an elk/deer/antelope.

The list is longer than the things I like. But nothing gets me madder than somebody putting mayonnaise on a burger. Or anything, really.
Here here. Mayo isnt great - but miracle whip is worse.

That white baby goo lookin shit belongs in the trash and not on my samich.

Female narrators of audio books. I'll buy a male doing a female voice, but the opposite just doesn't work even though I'd argue there are some women who do male voices pretty well. It doesn't matter that a male narrator isn't all the good at a female voice.

Unless the main character is female I hardly ever am able to a woman reading off a book. I've talked to enough to people, male and female, about this to understand it's not just me.

Female narrators of audio books. I'll buy a male doing a female voice, but the opposite just doesn't work even though I'd argue there are some women who do male voices pretty well. It doesn't matter that a male narrator isn't all the good at a female voice.

Unless the main character is female I hardly ever am able to a woman reading off a book. I've talked to enough to people, male and female, about this to understand it's not just me.
Same here...

So is shooting a .22 to hunt elk. And the Fudd thing is so fudding stupid. mtmuley
is a 243 with hammers enough medicine? The gap between that and a fast 22 isnt much.

I agree going way small is unnecessary - but id trust a new hunter with a 243 a lot more than someone with a 300 wby whos not shot it at all.

is a 243 with hammers enough medicine? The gap between that and a fast 22 isnt much.

I agree going way small is unnecessary - but id trust a new hunter with a 243 a lot more than someone with a 300 wby whos not shot it at all.
Who shoots a .243 with Hammers? mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madbowman
Back