Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Socks!

Darn tough all the way. For blisters or hot spots on your feet, I carry leukotape. Once you put it on it’s there for a week!

I’m finding the DT 2012 is a good warm/cool weather sock and the DT2013 is good for cold weather… but i thought in cold weather a thinner sock is better? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bought some Darn Tough because of all the good comments. Do they normally feel like they are sort of squeezing your feet? Not really tight but "grippy" so to speak. Wore them with my boots today and it didn't take long for me to redo the laces. Felt too tight. Did that a couple times today. Just now took the boots off and almost feel like I need to take the socks off as well. I bought Large and wear 11 or 11 1/2 shoes so they should be the correct size.

I don't put my wool socks (or any of my wool clothes for that matter) in the dryer. I air-dry everything and then put them in the dryer for about 10 minutes on low heat to fluff them a bit. I don't have issues with shrinkage.

I don't put my wool socks (or any of my wool clothes for that matter) in the dryer. I air-dry everything and then put them in the dryer for about 10 minutes on low heat to fluff them a bit. I don't have issues with shrinkage.
These are brand new unwashed.

These are brand new unwashed.
All of my Darn Tough socks (15 or more pair) are tight when I first put them on. Best reason not to put them in the dryer. They feel great after a bit. Put them on and strap on your new boots. Put some miles on them and I think you'll be surprised at the comfort.

All of my Darn Tough socks (15 or more pair) are tight when I first put them on. Best reason not to put them in the dryer. They feel great after a bit. Put them on and strap on your new boots. Put some miles on them and I think you'll be surprised at the comfort.
Cool. Had me wondering if it was worth the $60 for 3 pair! Strange feeling for socks to be skintight like a wetsuit. I'll carry on.

Back