Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Smartwool

Great socks, great price. I wear them with liners. Nothing better in hot or cold weather

Hell yeah! Didn’t realize Scheels was employee owned either!
Also for me ( maybe not all) but they are a christian based retailer and are very vocal about protecting rights of customers. They play christian music in their stores.Not suggesting anything here but for me its a bog deal. They get all the business I can give them.

Also for me ( maybe not all) but they are a christian based retailer and are very vocal about protecting rights of customers. They play christian music in their stores.Not suggesting anything here but for me its a bog deal. They get all the business I can give them.
I'd still go to Scheels if they played hair
metal. Also known as butt rock in some circles. mtmuley

Last edited:
I'd still go to Scheels if they played hair
metal. Also known as butt rock in some circles. mtmuley
I am a hair metal master. Hence most of posts in the Friday music posts. Willing to take on anyone in name that tune. I be good with them also playing it but I was mostly making a point about their good ( in my opinion) business and not caving to the anti's. I have heard they treat their employees really well with a good culture.

I am a hair metal master. Hence most of posts in the Friday music posts. Willing to take on anyone in name that tune. I be good with them also playing it but I was mostly making a point about their good ( in my opinion) business and not caving to the anti's. I have heard they treat their employees really well with a good culture.
I got the point. Great store. mtmuley

Thanks for the heads-up! Bought 9 pairs.
I bought all 5 pair they had in the over calf style, my wife insisted. Went there, in search of the Darn Tough, but at $24ish savings I’m not cheap but I’m for sale. They have these little yarn pulls all over, no doubt the reason behind the price, can’t see it under my pants.

I was curious about whether these were everywhere, must be.

Currently FoxRiver poly pro liners. It makes all the difference. I wear them hot or cold. Pulls moisture away which keeps blisters and and chaffing from wool socks away. My feet sweat bad so these are lifesavers.

Currently FoxRiver poly pro liners. It makes all the difference. I wear them hot or cold. Pulls moisture away which keeps blisters and and chaffing from wool socks away. My feet sweat bad so these are lifesavers.
Thanks. These are the ones I was already looking at. My feet sweat like mad too and have always had issues, especially in the cold with my toes numbing, even when wearing good socks. I will definitely need to do this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back