Sleeping in truck or tent

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned cutting one of the factory drainage holes in the truck bed large enough to accommodate a piece of flexible pipe attached to a funnel.... Bring that old college beer bong out of retirement.

You sure you don’t just call it a wide mouth to make yourself feel better? I don’t drink the stuff but I’ve never seen a wide mouth version! 😂

I was always a fan of the 28oz Gatorade bottle. Right size lid and big enough to hold everything it needs to.
Only find them in the Custer convenience store it seems like. I'm too old to worry about size. I'm a grower not a shower. The digging through 6" coveralls to find 2" pecker when its cold outside has a lot of truth to it.

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned cutting one of the factory drainage holes in the truck bed large enough to accommodate a piece of flexible pipe attached to a funnel.... Bring that old college beer bong out of retirement.
It would let too much dust in when traveling. I was at an auction of an old auditorium in a nearby small town. The guy had been using it as kind of a man cave. The one exterior door had a funnel on it connected to a 2" tube going outside. Two young lads were playing with it. I didn't have the heart to tell them what it was. Live and learn I guess.

It would let too much dust in when traveling. I was at an auction of an old auditorium in a nearby small town. The guy had been using it as kind of a man cave. The one exterior door had a funnel on it connected to a 2" tube going outside. Two young lads were playing with it. I didn't have the heart to tell them what it was. Live and learn I guess.
I’d venture to guess a fella could find a way to plug the whole while traveling. Cut the right size hole and a boat plug would easily fit the bill!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back