Skip Silencer Central if you have the option

It was advertised as a Banish 22K-V2, and that is what we all received as the BOGO. Version 2 of the Banish 22 suppressor, smaller and lighter. Yes, it doesn't reduce the sound as much as the Banish 22, but it is a lot smaller and more convenient. Just because you can't read and interpret something doesn't mean that you can diss a company that delivers on what it advertises.
I disclosed on my post that it was a "K" version. Unfortunately there wasn't a "K" on their website to reference it. I accept partial responsibility as I should have called before purchasing. My biggest reason for the post was a lack of response from Customer Service. Right, wrong or indifferent, a response was warranted.

My Dad went to SCI in Jan of this year and stopped by the Silencer Central booth. Ordered a Banish backcountry and a bunch of muzzle breaks, adapters, etc. Went to ATF jail for 10+ months then got the alert he got his tax stamp. Silencer Central sat on that for almost a month and when they finally sent his stuff they sent the can incomplete. They didn't include the back cap. When he finally got a call back from them (3 days later) they told him that the part was backordered, no indication of when it would be in. They knowingly shipped an incomplete can that they had sold 11 months ago... Garbage customer service, garbage company. Recommend taking your business elsewhere.
I just got my approval for the banish 30 gold and they send me an email saying they have the suppressor but no .30 cal mount for it. They blamed it on the ATF and asked why don't I just use it with the .556 mount it comes with. I purchased their most expensive kit and they do not have a parts for it. After several days of calls they finally said they have a .46 maximus mount that will work and so now just wait a couple more weeks to ship it. We will see but I did not have a good experience from the beginning and this is the cherry on top. This may be the only place that sells a .30 cal can without a mount for it and treat you like you are being unreasonable for needing one. I will not shop here again.

I just got my approval for the banish 30 gold and they send me an email saying they have the suppressor but no .30 cal mount for it. They blamed it on the ATF and asked why don't I just use it with the .556 mount it comes with. I purchased their most expensive kit and they do not have a parts for it. After several days of calls they finally said they have a .46 maximus mount that will work and so now just wait a couple more weeks to ship it. We will see but I did not have a good experience from the beginning and this is the cherry on top. This may be the only place that sells a .30 cal can without a mount for it and treat you like you are being unreasonable for needing one. I will not shop here again.
Same. I purchased one from a third party to mount a Banish 46 my 45-70. Silencer Central took additional months to get it to me, although I bought it outright (along with a Banish .223). There were many more issues, but that was the capper for me.

It was advertised as a Banish 22K-V2, and that is what we all received as the BOGO. Version 2 of the Banish 22 suppressor, smaller and lighter. Yes, it doesn't reduce the sound as much as the Banish 22, but it is a lot smaller and more convenient. Just because you can't read and interpret something doesn't mean that you can diss a company that delivers on what it advertises.
How about I “dis on” a company who did NOT deliver on what they advertised? I received hundreds of dollars in refunds, as well as having a BBB complaint stick. Perhaps your being a fanboy still doesn’t excuse a company from sucking?

I have to wait 7 days for the local law enforcement approval...
Spoiler: it won’t be 7 days

SC generally waits a couple weeks to send the letter, then another couple of weeks to ensure 7 business days after receipt. It’s a month if you bug them in my experience (4 through them).

SC generally waits a couple weeks to send the letter, then another couple of weeks to ensure 7 business days after receipt. It’s a month if you bug them in my experience (4 through them).

Looks like they did yesterday 9/6, got my approval and signed the 4473 on 9/5

Looks like they did yesterday 9/6, got my approval and signed the 4473 on 9/5
Yeah mine only took 2 business days for the local sheriff to approve.

My purchase was from griffin armament and was processed through capital armory. Super fast and easy to deal with. Customer support was available the one time I called.

As soon as mine was approved they sent the letter the next day I had my suppressor the day after my 7 day wait for my most recent purchase

As soon as mine was approved they sent the letter the next day I had my suppressor the day after my 7 day wait for my most recent purchase
If they have started shortening their lag that would be great news. All the competition must have forced them to improve...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWHauss
Back