She said she had a "surprise" for me when I got home

Thought it was gonna be divorce papers on the table and this would be a very different thread lol
Are you kidding me? I hit the jackpot. I totally don't deserve her and she for sure is the "pretty one" in this relationship as they say

That's a nice gun recently held a franchi bolt action rifle and I liked it. Franchi is a hell of a gun for the money. Even more so on this case.

That's a nice gun recently held a franchi bolt action rifle and I liked it. Franchi is a hell of a gun for the money. Even more so on this case.
My wife has an affinity compact as her semi auto duck gun and she loves it. We tried a few other versions and that gun has been by far the best. Been through 2 full seasons now with it and not a problem so far. Dealt with zero degree Temps and lots of sand in it while in NM and never skipped a beat. I'm guessing this gun will match up nicely for her

O and get this. They offered her $500 dollars instead. She felt that they wanted to take advantage of her being a women maybe to get her to take the cash instead of the gun. She didn't fall for it! Good girl.

My wife has an affinity compact as her semi auto duck gun and she loves it. We tried a few other versions and that gun has been by far the best. Been through 2 full seasons now with it and not a problem so far. Dealt with zero degree Temps and lots of sand in it while in NM and never skipped a beat. I'm guessing this gun will match up nicely for her
Got my step son the same gun. I've been totally impressed with it. Is your spring in the mag stiff as hell though too?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vpihlman
Back