Second times a charm, AK treated me well!

Thanks for taking the time to share a great story. For this hunt did you need your sister or was it just a draw and you could go solo if you wanted

Thanks for taking the time to share a great story. For this hunt did you need your sister or was it just a draw and you could go solo if you wanted
Caribou I could go solo. Sheep, goat and grizzly/brown bear, i have to be accompanied by one of my sisters or brother-in-laws. That said, my BIL and I go on almost all of our hunts in AK and a lot in OR and MT together anyway. Randy having his plane was a big part of how we approached this adventure though!

Man I love the photos of the rack on the avid. :love:
That little plane is impressive. All the upgrades and add-ons that Randy has done to it over the years, make it seem like a whole different plane than it origanally was. The belly pod was so handy this trip!

That little plane is impressive. All the upgrades and add-ons that Randy has done to it over the years, make it seem like a whole different plane than it origanally was. The belly pod was so handy this trip!
Out of curiosity, what's the legal useful load of that plane if you know?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupari
Back