Saratoga Wy

Hotel Wolf restaurant = best post fishing/hunting burger ever!!
Mom's Diner cinnamon rolls to send your pancreas into insulin overdrive.

(10+ years since I've been to town, hope this still holds true)

no more mom's kitchen.

cinnamon rolls at hugus will do the trick.

frankly, The Malt has better burgers than the Wolf ;)

No more Mom's Kitchen?!?! Man, we still talk about the chicken fried steak at that place...

yeah, the only constant in life is change right?

Bubba's Barbeque closing down was the worst that's ever happened. Gaining Firewater (now The Malt), Bella's, and Saratoga Sandwich Co. is the best that's ever happened.

Lollipops is under new ownership - I wouldn't say it's as good as it used to be, but it is still good.

overall, for a podunk wyoming town, the food options remain quite solid.

You used to be able to sneak into the city hot springs after midnight and skinny dip with hippy chicks from Casper. I hope that's not gone the way of Mom's cinnamon rolls.
whats the deal with the hippy chicks outta casper? i met one that was a cook/housekeeper on an elk hunt in unit 16...very attractive, dreadlocks...met another one down here in new mexico, looked like they could be sisters...i asked but they werent...both of them were/are dont know how to say it....thinking....adventurous

whats the deal with the hippy chicks outta casper? i met one that was a cook/housekeeper on an elk hunt in unit 16...very attractive, dreadlocks...met another one down here in new mexico, looked like they could be sisters...i asked but they werent...both of them were/are dont know how to say it....thinking....adventurous

It's the wind. It rips away your inhibitions along with your clothes and your trash can.

And your cottonwoods

And your dog.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back