Kenetrek Boots

Ryan Busse for Governor?

You mean where the current governor is from, and where all the businesses he's bringing into the state with friendly tax rates at the expense of citizens are settling? The place he takes his private jet to every night so he doesn't have to stay in the slums of Helena? That Bozeman?
That's what I don't get. Bozeman = GG

Is Montana getting better or not?
1729201974283.png

What’s phucked in this country is anything that gets touched by the other party. I could say look at CO, CA, WA, OR, or NM. But that’s so far away. Look right by here in MT for a perfect example, the city of Bozeman is past the point of no return. It’s a lost cause. Why vote for more of that??
Voting straight party line is just ignorant. I’ve worked with many Rs and Ds in this state over the years. There are good moderates in each party. Just sayin people need to pay attention to who they are voting for and what their agenda is. Voting for someone just cause they have a D or R by their name is dumb.

You mean where the current governor is from, and where all the businesses he's bringing into the state with friendly tax rates at the expense of citizens are settling? The place he takes his private jet to every night so he doesn't have to stay in the slums of Helena? That Bozeman?
He doesn’t live in city limits, but probably has the same zip code as someone who lives downtown. With a 10ac irrigated alfalfa field in his front yard it’s not comparable to the City of Bozeman, where people have “urban campers” living in their right of way.
It’s the city where the commission (all D) has given the go ahead to allow unlimited “urban camping”. You know, for those “good people” who account for 10% of the criminal cases in the city. Where every new construction project is a 3 or more level apartment complex, with no thought of the impact on parking or roads…don’t worry about that, the new residents will all ride bikes and walk, right? The same city that spends our hard earned tax dollars on DEI studies so we can be a more inclusive community.
I know it’s splitting hairs but a Pilatus PC-12 isn’t a private jet, it’s a turboprop. He’s successful, who cares, good for him…fly the hell out of it.

Voting straight party line is just ignorant. I’ve worked with many Rs and Ds in this state over the years. There are good moderates in each party. Just sayin people need to pay attention to who they are voting for and what their agenda is. Voting for someone just cause they have a D or R by their name is dumb.
I didn’t see any moderate D’s on the ballot, and I’ve been paying plenty of attention to who the candidates are. They just happened to all have an R next to their name this round. Voting for someone who is going to accomplish nothing is dumb too.

He doesn’t live in city limits, but probably has the same zip code as someone who lives downtown. With a 10ac irrigated alfalfa field in his front yard it’s not comparable to the City of Bozeman, where people have “urban campers” living in their right of way.
It’s the city where the commission (all D) has given the go ahead to allow unlimited “urban camping”. You know, for those “good people” who account for 10% of the criminal cases in the city. Where every new construction project is a 3 or more level apartment complex, with no thought of the impact on parking or roads…don’t worry about that, the new residents will all ride bikes and walk, right? The same city that spends our hard earned tax dollars on DEI studies so we can be a more inclusive community.
I know it’s splitting hairs but a Pilatus PC-12 isn’t a private jet, it’s a turboprop. He’s successful, who cares, good for him…fly the hell out of it.
This city commission?

And if it weren't for all the 3-level apartment complexes, the average house price in Gallatin county would be $2 million instead of $1 million. Greg literally spent tax dollars sending out advertisements asking people to move to Montana. How's that working out for you? All I see is help wanted signs in every window because no service workers can afford flipping burgers for the remote workers he recruited.

This city commission?

And if it weren't for all the 3-level apartment complexes, the average house price in Gallatin county would be $2 million instead of $1 million. Greg literally spent tax dollars sending out advertisements asking people to move to Montana. How's that working out for you? All I see is help wanted signs in every window because no service workers can afford flipping burgers for the remote workers he recruited.
I’m no fan of GG but holy shit you are reaching.

They just happened to all have an R next to their name this round.
Agree mostly. I think Sheehy would be a decent choice.
That was my most challenging vote. (D)Tester or (R) Sheehy.
You may disagree and that's all good.

Had Montana resident voters not dismissed Democrats to the extent they have, i would have voted Sheehy. I voted Tester. I can not stand a Red or Blue wave. I've voted Tester since the beginning. He's great for Veterans and Democrats give him enough slack to keep the seat... I fear this may flip though not due to my vote.

Democrats, look in the mirror - there's a reason Montana resident voters are turning backs on your candidates. And FFS, stop blaming everything but yourselves. Wake up your Democrat leadership... it's time for a change.

Unless you’re name is Ronnie Jackson.

Fox News much? That investigation was instigated by the DOD Inspector General for misconduct on the job. Not sure about your employer, but excessive drinking on the job is a no no where I work. Oh, and dispensing drugs without a prescription, which in some “law and order circles” would be called a dealer. But not in this era where people pick and choose the laws and people they like. Republican Senator Johnny Isakson supported Tester during the hearing, and Jackson was later demoted by the Navy for “not keeping with the actions required by its leaders.”

Fox News much? That investigation was instigated by the DOD Inspector General for misconduct on the job. Not sure about your employer, but excessive drinking on the job is a no no where I work. Oh, and dispensing drugs without a prescription, which in some “law and order circles” would be called a dealer. But not in this era where people pick and choose the laws and people they like. Republican Senator Johnny Isakson supported Tester during the hearing, and Jackson was later demoted by the Navy for “not keeping with the actions required by its leaders.”
Yep, I watch Fox News, it is the most watched news channel in America you know, accounting for half the viewing audience in the US. I also watch the CBS evening news and Chet every night that I’m home.
My employer was the same as Ronnie Jackson’s for most of my adult life. And I’ve seen how those “investigations” go. They typically have a predetermined outcome and just need to be stamped by someone with a title and power. You must not have ever served, because the military normalizes and encourages excessive alcohol use. I’ve never seen an environment more tolerant of that activity.

Yep, I watch Fox News, it is the most watched news channel in America you know, accounting for half the viewing audience in the US. I also watch the CBS evening news and Chet every night that I’m home.
My employer was the same as Ronnie Jackson’s for most of my adult life. And I’ve seen how those “investigations” go. They typically have a predetermined outcome and just need to be stamped by someone with a title and power. You must not have ever served, because the military normalizes and encourages excessive alcohol use. I’ve never seen an environment more tolerant of that activity.

You are correct, I did not serve. And I truly do appreciate and respect your service to this country. I have lots of family that did serve and are LEO’s. I would feel the same way about him if a republican led the committee that rejected his nomination and MSNBC reported on it. Still doesn’t make him fit for the position.

I’m no fan of GG but holy shit you are reaching.
That’s fair. Probably a bad strategy for winning people over, but let’s be honest, that’s not happening here anyways - but I save my serious responses for serious arguments. And saying Bozeman’s problems are the result of a liberal city commission is not a serious argument. Neither is complaining about multi-unit housing in the most unaffordable city in the most unaffordable state in the country.

Exactly...hard no on Busse. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Gianforte could eat newborn kittens as an appetizer and I'd still vote for him. I'm tired of this liberal bulls**t.

Couldn't disagree more. They all have an underlying agenda, and once they get to Washington it's to toe the company line, keep your mouth shut and collect as much money as you can. Jon Tester is a waste of space. It's time for someone new.

Exactly...hard no on Busse. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Gianforte could eat newborn kittens as an appetizer and I'd still vote for him. I'm tired of this liberal bulls**t.
What liberal BS, unrelated to covid, was a problem here when bullock was in charge?

So people nowadays are upset because someone is "forcing" them to be vaccinated by a researched, tested, viable, proven serious affliction preventing vaccine. Call me a dinosaur if you wish ... but I consider that ideology absurd. But 'guess if you want to take horse medicine instead ... by golly it's a free world USA I went to Vietnam twice to protect.
Total B.S. statement. Do some research on the "Jab" and see the harm it's caused to tens of thousands of people. The MSNBC B.S. about "horse medicine" is absurd as well. Every liberal want's "freedom of choice" for abortion, etc. but when it comes to vaccines that were shoved through and approved in a matter of weeks then they all cry foul, then mandate it for everyone. Kind of hypocritical, especially since that "disease" has killed less than one half of one percent of the U.S. population (similar to the flu). When the government incentivizes (monetarily, etc.) and promotes a vaccine, something is up.

What liberal BS, unrelated to covid, was a problem here when bullock was in charge?
Where do I start? Using funds to attend concerts, countless sexual harassment claims, hiring an advisor who was convicted of sexual assault, donating funds illegally to the Indian Reservations in this state. The list goes on and on. I've met Bullock on several occasions as I used to work for the government. Total scumbag IMO.

I would ask what do you want out of your next governor Montanans?
Where do I start? Using funds to attend concerts, countless sexual harassment claims, hiring an advisor who was convicted of sexual assault, donating funds illegally to the Indian Reservations in this state. The list goes on and on. I've met Bullock on several occasions as I used to work for the government. Total scumbag IMO.
How does any of that personality effect you? To phrase it another way, if you had no access to the news, how would you even know those things happened? Would your life be different?

Even in WA, the state you all hate, the only actual difference in my life, that the governor has made, is appointing poor fish and game commissioners. Every other thing I can think of is determined by a lower level government entity

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back