Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

SOLD!!

Cogreeny

Hey fellas my daughter used this rifle from when she was 12 to now (16). It’s .243 youth model with 20” barrel. I took the youth stock off and put an olive green with black web B&C stock on it when she outgrew the youth stock. Upgraded the trigger guard to an aluminum one. I still have the youth stock and it goes with the gun. We’ve moved her onto .270 and this rifle is not being used. Right at 80 rounds through the rifle. No blemishes on the gun. IMG_0100.jpegIMG_0101.jpegIMG_0102.jpegIMG_0104.jpegJust average accuracy with 100 grain core lokt ammo. Might shoot lights out with something else not sure we only used the core lokt.

Would like to sell locally to front range of Colorado preferably. If it doesn’t sell would consider shipping possibly.

$400.00 for rifle and both stocks.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
If I hadn't already bought my boys a youth. .243 for when they're ready. I'd be begging you to send it to me. I hope it finds the right home.
I think someone on the front range with a youngster will need it if not I’ll be shipping to someone’s ffl at some point.

If I hadn't already bought my boys a youth. .243 for when they're ready. I'd be begging you to send it to me. I hope it finds the right home.
Was thinking the same although my daughter still needs one. @Cogreeny if you don't get it sold local I'll be in Loveland December 12th or you can ship it. Just let me know.

Was thinking the same although my daughter still needs one. @Cogreeny if you don't get it sold local I'll be in Loveland December 12th or you can ship it. Just let me know.
Wild will if it’s for a kid I’ll ship man. I can do $50.00 shipping plus the $400 for the rifle and the other stock if you want. Up to you.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElkMountain
Back