Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Really Idaho?

Still trying to figure out just what exactly is being used there. Looks like a bunch of painted tires and rubbish. Not around my computer to possibly get better imagery. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Could someone explain to me the nature of this property? I see its an area all encompassed by national forest service land but there appears to many buildings in this area.
Old mine buildings. I’ve been past it a few times. Main building has Trump on the roof. It’s been that way for years.

Everywhere I go, I kick over all the stupid pointless rock cairns people make for Instagram. This is my final boss.

Sadly, the sheer ego of people to disrupt a natural setting no longer astounds me. Embarrassing for whoever did it.

Everywhere I go, I kick over all the stupid pointless rock cairns people make for Instagram. This is my final boss.

Sadly, the sheer ego of people to disrupt a natural setting no longer astounds me. Embarrassing for whoever did it.
I bet I've knocked over 200 of those this year alone. People build them by my work sites.

Back