Caribou Gear Tarp

Quivers

Sask hunter

Those quivers that stick out the end of your bow along the stabilizer are they as handy as they look or is they a down side? I shoot with my quiver on all the time but even so I seem to be constantly fighting to keep my bubble level but once the quiver comes off it just seems to sit there nicely

Those quivers that stick out the end of your bow along the stabilizer are they as handy as they look or is they a down side? I shoot with my quiver on all the time but even so I seem to be constantly fighting to keep my bubble level but once the quiver comes off it just seems to sit there nicely
Ever try a tight spot quiver? Or a side stabilzer?

Think those would be nice for a fairly open country hunt but id hate it beating it through some elk laden deadfall

I’ve wanted to try one for so long but the price has stopped me. I can see them being super functional and also shaving some weight off the overall bow. I don’t think I’ve really ever read a negative review

Ever try a tight spot quiver? Or a side stabilzer?

Think those would be nice for a fairly open country hunt but id hate it beating it through some elk laden deadfall
Never tried tight spot and didn’t know there was such thing as a side stabilizer

Never tried tight spot and didn’t know there was such thing as a side stabilizer

They adjust pretty close to your bow compared to others. Should have clarified better about what i meant about the stabilzer. See below.

I'm also a big fan of the Tight Spots quiver; give them a look. I also like the idea of a sidebar/back bar stabilizer, but I didn't shoot that setup while hunting because I'm a sissy about excess weight. If you don't mind the weight, it might be worth trying.

I have two concerns with the quiver-stabilizer concept, but admittedly, I haven't tried it. One member noted that it might become a sail, and I share that concern. A traditional stabilizer like Bee Stinger doesn't catch the wind because there isn't anything to catch. My second concern is if you need to act quickly, you may not have time to move your quiver to the front of your bow, meaning you won't have that stabilization in a rapidly evolving hunting scenario. I like the idea of consistency and simplicity, and I feel like this product adds some additional complications to an already complicated activity. With all that said, if you like it, do it, as most of this stuff comes down to personal preference. I just would practice a lot with whatever you decide. Good luck!

I'm also a big fan of the Tight Spots quiver; give them a look. I also like the idea of a sidebar/back bar stabilizer, but I didn't shoot that setup while hunting because I'm a sissy about excess weight. If you don't mind the weight, it might be worth trying.

I have two concerns with the quiver-stabilizer concept, but admittedly, I haven't tried it. One member noted that it might become a sail, and I share that concern. A traditional stabilizer like Bee Stinger doesn't catch the wind because there isn't anything to catch. My second concern is if you need to act quickly, you may not have time to move your quiver to the front of your bow, meaning you won't have that stabilization in a rapidly evolving hunting scenario. I like the idea of consistency and simplicity, and I feel like this product adds some additional complications to an already complicated activity. With all that said, if you like it, do it, as most of this stuff comes down to personal preference. I just would practice a lot with whatever you decide. Good luck!
Yes I think I will get one and then play with stabilizers after. Helps my old quiver is borderline and a pain in the ass with micro arrows. I hold bow with my left draw with my right so you know if I need a left or right handed quiver?

I have a quivalizer and for the most part I really like it. I did put a back bar on my bow due to the amount of weight that sits way out front. Bow shoots awesome and its also is nice for leaning the bow up against trees. It does however catch the wind pretty good .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradenBowhunter148
Back