Primers

antelopedundee

Stopped at a store today. They were selling 5 gallon buckets for $3.99 and you got 15% off for everything that you could get into the buckets. I saw 3 bricks of Rem 9 1/2 large rifle primers, 1 brick of Rem 9 1/2M primers and maybe 500 Federal 215M magnum primers. Seeing as they've been hard to sell lately, I passed on them. Got plenty for muhself as it is.

I haven't seen a large rifle primer for sale in at least 5 yrs. Maybe much longer. I'm getting low finally and hoping to stumble across a mother lode of BR2s.

Ummmmmmm. Showing off???🤣🤣
Nah. I have a bunch of Federal 210 and 210 match to sell at a reasonable price and can't get a nibble. Of course not being able to ship limits one's selling area which sucks. Really didn't want to add "less desirable" inventory as it were.

Nah. I have a bunch of Federal 210 and 210 match to sell at a reasonable price and can't get a nibble. Of course not being able to ship limits one's selling area which sucks. Really didn't want to add "less desirable" inventory as it were.
They are no problem to ship. I do it all the time in Ames, no less.

I would take them but I won’t be that way till September.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back